Payroll Specialist(with ADP Experience)
The ADP Payroll Specialist will execute many payroll functions of the organization, ensuring pay is processed on time, accurately, and in compliance with government regulations. This role requires experience in ADP payroll systems, preferably Workforce Now, Celergo and/or Streamline.
IMPORTANT - this role requires experience in the following:
- Using ADP software and web software to process payroll.
- Minimum 6 years payroll experience
- Auditing and Time Management Skills
- Reconciliation skill
- Manual check processing knowledge
- FPC certified (or studying) a plus.
- Implements, maintains, and reviews payroll processing and accounting systems to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions including salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other deductions.
- Ensures accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates.
- Prepares and maintains accurate records and reports of payroll transactions.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local payroll, wage, and hour laws and best practices.
- Facilitates audits by providing records and documentation to auditors.
- Identifies and recommends updates to payroll accounting software, systems, and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Required Skills/Abilities:
- Extensive knowledge of payroll functions including preparation, balancing, internal control, and payroll taxes.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient with payroll software.
- At least 5-6 years of related experience required.
Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Apply for this position